7 Best Email Marketing Services for Small Business

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-5-3 02:01:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Overall, the key to maximizing your burner is to work more efficiently , not necessarily harder. 4 burners are dynamic burner Another key to realize is that your burner is dynamic and can be adjusted at any time. Just because you turn off the burner does n't mean it has to be off forever. In retrospect, the reason Bumblebee Linens was successful in the first place was because my wife and I turned off our friend's burner. We didn't go out, we stopped watching TV, we were 100% focused on our business. I'm pretty sure we also lowered the health burner because we were all out of shape. But those burners only stayed for about a year.

In fact, you can stagger your burners, but you want to have them all run Belgium Phone Number List on certain days of the week or certain months of the year. For me, weekdays are my workdays, from 9pm to 1pm . I rarely spoke to anyone during that time. Tuesday and Thursday afternoons are wellness days where I'll be playing Ultimate or tennis or going for a run. Weekends and nights are reserved for family and friends. Some people, like my good friend Andrew Youderian, work hard all year and then relax. Your burners are not linear , you can get more out of each burner by throwing it all in in a short period of time than if all burners were running at the same time.

Can high achievers lead balanced lives? family At the end of the day, life is all about tradeoffs. You can't have everything, but if you try, you can come close . The secret is figuring out when enough is enough . My biggest struggle is re- guessing whether I'm reaching my best potential at work and in business. After all, I'm confident that if I put all my chips down, I can create an 8-figure or even a 9-figure business, but what do I have to give up? Now, I have a fulfilling job and I make more money than I spend. As far as my current burner setup is concerned, I'm happy with 2 7 digit businesses.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 21:43 , Processed in 0.015625 second(s), 18 queries .