10 benefits of email marketing

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-7-19 23:53:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Simpler poorer and more massive is quite possible. What to do in this case? And here's what. A hotel with a room rate of k per night can do personalized goodies. Another option is to create a place for the user where he can make cool content for himself. They are also called photozones. Where would you like to be photographed? SOCIAL PROOF % of customers read reviews before their first purchase But there are no online reviews. What to do? Make friends worlds. I remember a case when my colleagues and I went into a very strange-looking canteen just because it had a Yandex.Food sign with a high score and it turned out to be delicious. Vacation example. I constantly searched and read reviews on Google Maps and TripAdvisor.

I write them myself in Google Local Experts and see the number of views B2C Email Lead of reviews. And you know what? Almost no one responds to them. And reviews are read, even as. I have reviews with - thousand views. INDIRECT SMO You are either content or you are not in the future. I love trending articles where for the tenth time they talk about videos, stories, bloggers and other obvious things that, in fact, are not a trend today, but the usual effective promotion tools that are long overdue. The real trend of recent years is UGC (user-generated content) and ways to stimulate it, namely, business optimization for “photogenicity.

Ipartially covered this topic in an article about Instagram trends a year ago. Since then, nothing has changed, on the contrary, the trend is gaining momentum. Essence: If you (your business, product, cafe, cocktail, etc.) want to be photographed, this generates non-illusory additional value and a desire to buy the product, in addition, it requires significantly less investment in promotion, since the business promotes itself with the help of customers. PERFECT! And if you don't want to be photographed, you're in the ass (just a reminder). Content will not make itself (I remind you). The socially active.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 00:40 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .