Discuz! Board

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 195|回复: 0

How to structure the integrated communication area?

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-10-26 13:44:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Integrated Communication , more than an area, needs to be seen as a practice on the part of organizations and as a fundamental element not only in managing the brand, identity and reputation, but in the relationship between the company and its strategic audiences.

Role of integrated communication

So, when we think about the role of the special data area, we need to make two concepts that come from project management very clear: scope and excluded scope . Without this, it is impossible to have a strategy!

After all, to be very honest, who has never experienced a struggle between an area saying that such an activity is the role of communications, and the corporate communications team itself, without actually knowing how to defend themselves against such a task?

So, let's understand what is and what is not our role as integrated communications professionals?

Being integrated does not mean doing a little of everything, but there is this huge misconception in the market.

Scope of the communication area

I've experienced this myself so many times, and I can tell you that it comes from the same source: the lack of clarity and scope regarding the real performance of the area.

What then would be the scope of the integrated communications area?

For Baldissera (2001), the integrated communication area needs to be formed by professionals who manage activities within the following scope:

processes relevant to information and interaction between an organization and its different audiences;
Clarify, guide, inform;
Establish connections;
Build or dispute meanings.
Thus, we realize how much the author attributes a central role to the communication area with regard to all relationship work between the company and its stakeholders, the strategic management of flows and processes, the role of guiding and establishing connections .

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:49 , Processed in 0.015625 second(s), 18 queries .