Best customer service tips to achieve excellence

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-3-6 13:38:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ask the customer how you can help. Do not use a greeting that is too long or exaggerated, as it can be annoying for the customer. No one likes to be greeted with superfluous information, such as “Hello. It's a beautiful day here at Auditoría Pepe Pérez. What I can help?" How do you address the customer during the call? A key factor in customer satisfaction will be addressing him the way he likes. Once again, listen to your customers, they will tell you how they prefer us to address them. "I'm Dr. Lopez," call him Doctor. "This is Mrs. Gómez speaking", call her Mrs. "I am María González", call her María or Mrs. González, I am "Ana", call her only by her name. Remember that if customers don't like what you called them and they let you know, you should apologize and address them however they prefer.

How do you put the customer on hold? Anytime you need to put a customer on hold, it's important that you follow proper protocol that will help you avoid some rather awkward moments. The correct way to do it would be the following: Inform the customer that you C Level Contact List going to put them on hold Indicates to the caller why they are being put on hold. Gives the caller an approximation of the time they will be held on hold. If the call is waiting for a long time, pick up the call from time to time to inform them that you are still there. Thank the customer for waiting once you return to the conversation. Sometimes being put on hold is inconvenient for the caller, so never automatically assume the person will accept.

What does the customer hear while on hold? Most customers prefer silence or a soft tune while on hold. No commercials or heavy metal. Any music that is loud or aggressive should come out of your options. tips-efficiency-call-center How do you transfer calls? Customers get a bad feeling when their call is transferred from one department to another, as the common tendency is to think that staff are too busy to care about them. That is why we recommend the following: Explain to the person why their call is being transferred and to whom.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 00:31 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 18 queries .