Act on the Defense of the Homeland

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-20 11:43:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Blog An employee's commencement of compulsory military service is not without significance for his employer. What does employing an employee conscri for compulsory military service involve. Only valuable information. Wpisz swój adres email  Akceuję regulamin i zapisuję się do newslettera zawierającego informacje o produktach i usługach .pl.  Zapisz się Compulsory military service is divid into voluntary and compulsory. Voluntary is regulat in Art. of the  and is divid into two stes basic training that lasts.

Up to days specializ training that lasts up to months. Voluntary compulsory military service may be interru at any time. Compulsory military service is describ in Art. of the above Act its duration is months and takes place in an uninterru period. Leave from work for the duration of military service At the request of an employee cal philippines photo editorl up for active military service the employer is oblig to grant him leave from work for a period of days without the right to remuneration so-call unpaid leave excus absence.

However if the employer wants he can pay such remuneration  but he is not oblig to do so. Voluntary military service and leave from work An employee who receives a call-up card for training as part of voluntary compulsory military service should be grant unpaid leave by the employer for the duration of the service. Attention! The period of voluntary compulsory military service is includ in the period of military service or employee seniority i.e. the period of employment which determines among others notice periods or the amount of holiday leave. Prohibition on terminating an employment contract Bas on Article.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 19:24 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .