10 frequently asked questions How to interview to get the job Let's get ready

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-11-26 15:25:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Because I have friends Many people have asked a lot about how to prepare for a job interview. What questions do most supervisors ask us? In order to prepare for a job interview smoothly and efficiently. Today, admin has collected 10 popular questions for job interviews that most supervisors tend to ask almost every job applicant. And they expected the same. Every job applicant should be able to answer without hesitation. Let's go see what there is. A little trick “We don't need to remember the answer. Just use this idea as a guideline for answering so that on the actual day we can answer directly to the question.”  What does this article have? Show 1. Please introduce yourself to us? This is one of the first questions asked.

This is something that every supervisor always asks every job applicant. The purpose of the question is They want to Phone Number List know if we can introduce ourselves and explain to them why we're a good fit for the position. job interview The way to answer that question is It is worth introducing a little bit of our personal history about who we are. Where did you graduate from? Have had experience doing various activities or doing special work Have you come before? Shouldn't explain too much, just a brief outline is enough. After that we may share personal interests. that are not related to work for the supervisor to hear. For example, What are your friends' hobbies that you often do? Do you have any special interests or expertise? Remember to introduce positive aspects of yourself beyond your resume.

Because the supervisor intended to know What are our own attitudes and experiences in working?  Avoid answers that will lead to conflict, such as political issues. various religions And we should not talk about our favorite hobbies in a way that gives more importance. Because no boss wants people to come to work to take time off from their hobbies. And finally, problems within the family should not be brought up. It should be kept for the knowledge of only those within the family. Because it is personal information that does not need to be disclosed to outsiders. example “I participate in charity walks several times a year. Recently I did the Walk for Hunger and have some activities planned for summer and winter as well. I walk and exercise with friends after work and on weekends. I like fresh air. Like to learn new routes. and connect with new people I also like fundraising, which is useful in my work. I learned how to connect with people to increase my passion for this.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 21:29 , Processed in 0.062500 second(s), 19 queries .