If the review is triggered

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 14:23:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the following situations, sellers need to provide corresponding materials and information for KYC review. When the seller starts selling and the store account receives close to 15,000 euros, the seller needs to provide more information for review. During the review process, the store can still sell normally, but the seller needs to pass the review before the store's payment reaches 15,000 euros, otherwise it may face sales restrictions. Until you pass the review, you can reactivate the store and restart sales.

If the seller changes key information in the background, such  Turkey Email List as credit card information, beneficiary information, etc., an audit may also be triggered., the seller must provide materials as required to complete the review as soon as possible, otherwise they may face sales restrictions. In addition, in a few other cases, based on the evaluation of the information provided by the seller on the platform, Amazon may also require the seller to submit materials and information for review before or after the seller goes online.

At this time, sellers need to complete the review as soon as possible as required, otherwise the store may be restricted from selling. Of course, sellers don’t need to worry too much. We provide you with comprehensive KYC clearance guidance to help you quickly complete the KYC review and sell goods smoothly. Click "Collection | Amazon European seller qualification verification (KYC) information update, one photo and one code for detailed explanation!" 》 QWhy after I updated the beneficiary information and logged into the European backend, I did not receive a notification that I could start selling after passing the review, and I was still asked to provide more information for review? AAs mentioned above, after the process is simplified, most sellers can start selling directly on the European site.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 07:22 , Processed in 0.015625 second(s), 18 queries .