creating appropriately sized templates

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-17 12:24:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
If you’re not already familiar with Canva I would highly encourage you to check it out. It’s a free graphic design tool that helps you create everything from birthday party invitations to Instagram Stories – and the best part is that they’ve already done the hard work of  for you. This page has a bunch of Facebook Cover Photo templates—or a blank graphic for you to design your own. You can make it as basic or as complex as you want, using these customizable templates or making your very own.

Here’s an example of a Facebook cover photo that took me about two Singapore Email List minutes to create from a template: Social media basics Facebook profile template Want to include your books in your graphic? Great idea! This X Header graphic took a bit longer than the last one, but not much longer—especially if you already have a promotional version of your book cover art saved, which I highly recommend you do. If you don’t, I found this website to create book cover mockups while putting this blog post together, and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

It’s free, and SUPER easy to use. Social media basics Twitter profile template Account Bio Different social media platforms allow for different content and material to be included in your bio; for example, at 160 characters max, X is an exercise in being succinct. At 150 characters, Instagram is even shorter. Facebook gives you a couple of different options, which vary based on whether you’re using a personal profile or a Facebook Page, but even then your options can be pretty limited.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:24 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .