how does it stand up to some

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-17 14:12:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So that, very broadly, is how to use Scribus to create a book. Book Publishing With Scribus I always use a Gutenberg version of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland to test page layout software. Using Scribus took longer than it did with InDesign or Affinity Publisher. I think it’s fair to say that Scribus has a steeper learning curve and there are fewer resources to help. When I wanted to learn InDesign, there were entire websites and YouTube channels dedicated to teaching me. Scribus basically just offers their wiki page.

But you absolutely can achieve a wide range of book creation and publishing tasks South Korea Email List with Scribus. It took a little more time and frustration for me to learn the tool, but once I did the final PDF looked just about the same as the one I created from InDesign. So of the most popular desktop publishers? Create Something Create your book and share it with the world. Start Your Book Scribus vs. InDesign With InDesign, you’ve got a lot of features, a wealth of resources to help you learn the ins and outs, and the backup of Adobe’s creative cloud; meaning your software is always up to date.

Scribus doesn’t offer cloud storage and you’ll be on your own with learning how to use the features. The biggest difference is the interface. It’s like night and day; InDesign uses a huge variety of tools that frame your workspace, giving you access to so many options and ways to control your work. Scribus’s basic page is much simpler and accessing tools requires opening various pop-out windows. Neither is particularly better than the other; it becomes a matter of personal taste.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 18:58 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 19 queries .