3 steps to improve productivity Now, the question we must ask ourselves is:

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-7 14:13:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Strengths: awards, positive reviews, healthy balance sheet, cleanliness, architecture, design, refined protocols, facilities, technology, etc. – Weaknesses: outdated web design, underuse of social networks, lack of parking, very high prices compared to its target audience, financial debts, bad reviews, very small market segment, very broad market segment. Analysis of the results Once you have collected all this information (which should take you no more than 1 hour), you have to analyze the results and ask yourself the most important questions of all: How do I differentiate myself from the competition? How can I make sure that when a user searches for a spa, they recognize me as the best option? There are many answers, in certain cases the option may be to reduce prices, in others to increase them, in others to focus on the target audience, in others it will have more to do with the concept or quality of the service, etc.

The point is that by doing a competitive analysis you will be aware of what challenges you face and how you can begin to solve them and that is also a great competitive advantage over the rest.Productivity x10 in the spa: Less management time Binance App Users Data More economic benefits Share on whatsapp Share on linkedin Share on facebook Share on twitter Woman in a spa office Have you ever wondered why some spas achieve great financial results while others end up closing? There are many reasons why this happens but one of the indisputable keys is productivity. In fact, improving productivity is a very important objective that spa directors should set so that their business is flourishing and payroll, current expenses, suppliers, etc. can be easily paid. But not only for that but also to generate profits. What do I mean by productivity? Basically to: Carry out procedures in the shortest time possible. Produce more with the same resources or even with less.

how do we improve productivity? I propose 3 steps: Step 1: define all the processes that encompass the management of the spa from the moment an appointment is requested until the client has finished the service. Step 2: measure execution times to try to reduce or automate them. Step 3: Identify the key tasks that generate the greatest benefits. As you probably already have the first step under control and are probably already following a protocol, today we are going to focus on the next two, which are the really important ones to improve productivity. How to reduce execution times and automate them Agenda Online Spalopia As you well know, fortunately today we have computer applications that allow us to manage the spa in a simple and efficient way. There are still spas that use a notebook, Microsoft Excel or Google Calendar to save appointments.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 13:48 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 19 queries .