[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 12:44:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Roselin391 于 2024-3-12 13:14 编辑

The contacted directly by John Mueller offering to share some information under an NDA embargo until the information was made public. In my call with Mueller he told me that he was letting me know hours in advance that Google Authorship was going to be discontinued. He added that he was making this call as a courtesy to me since I had become the primary nonGoogle source of information about Authorship. With that information Eric.

Enge and I were able to compose an indepth article on Authorship and its demise for Europe Cell Phone Number List Engine Land that went live within two minutes of John Muellers own public announcement on Google. In our article linked above Eric and I give our takes on the reasons behind the death of Authorship and the possible future of author authority on Google. Will Google bring back Authorship From the day Authorship was killed in August we heard no more about it from Googleuntil Gary Illyess remarks at SMX East. So do Garys remarks mean we should expect to see a return of Google Authorship to search results I dont think so at least not in any form similar to what we saw before. Let me explain why. . Illyes made no promise.

Far too often people take statements about what  like Gary Illyes Matt Cutts and John Mueller and translate couldmight to will. That is unfair to those spokespeople and an abuse of what they are saying. Just because something is spoken of as a possibility it does not follow that a promise is being made. . It aint broke so.... So if there are no actual plans by Google to restore Google Authorship why would Illyes make a point of stating publicly that authors and publishers should continue to use the relauthor tag I think a primary reason may be that once Google gets any set of people to begin using any kind of.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 10:42 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 18 queries .