After turning on the address book matching

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-13 13:02:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dad pokes her every time he sees her online. If she is still online after o'clock at night, he will receive a reminder to go to bed early. As soon as the video is posted, mom will call her to care about life as soon as possible. I feel like my privacy has been publicly punished, and I’m so embarrassed that I could dig out three bedrooms and one living room, the friend said. Another Xi'an blogger also had a similar experience:

After turning on the address book matching function, not to mention the parents of your boyfriend FR Numbers and girlfriend, your creditors can all see your videos. Douyin can connect people you haven't contacted for many years, as well as you. Friends of friends, people who have been deleted or blocked from messengers and WeChat, people who I don’t want to contact in eight lifetimes, and even my first love years ago can be recommended here, it’s very embarrassing.

Douyin is no longer a video platform where you can post whatever you want. In addition to the short video platform, Douyin's social attributes are gradually extending from interest socialization to acquaintance socialization. After a user posts a new video, the system will give priority to pushing it to the creator's friends. In order to further expand social networking with acquaintances, during this year's Spring Festival, as one of the activities of Douyin Warms the Chinese Year, the friend button in the tab bar at the bottom of Douyin

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 11:07 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .