Which involves trivial matters such as bank

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-3-30 17:12:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Chinese company it should be said that the identity of a chinese company is currently the most used operating entity by domestic sellers, but because of the independent station payment link, it will also receive many restrictions. For example, it is not possible to access the stripe credit card collection channel. For example, after paypal receives the payment, the us dollar and foreign currency must be withdrawn to the domestic bank's public account. The public account must be opened with a us dollar account regulatory filings. However, I don’t think many people really have so many. In fact, after paypal receives the payment, you can withdraw the us dollar to the payoneer account.

Then transfer the rmb to the country to reduce unnecessary troubles. Hong kong company I don't know much about hong kong companies, but I have heard more than once that hong kong has a good reputation in "Freedom of international trade" and "Regulation", ranking first in Austria phone number list the world. In the recently released " world economic freedom 2019 annual report " by the fraser institute, hong kong was once again rated as the world's freest economy. Of course, this kind of freedom is not just talking about it, but it is reflected in all aspects. Of course, the registration and maintenance costs of hong kong companies will be much higher than those of domestic companies. American company undoubtedly, in the cross-border e-commerce industry.

The identity of an american company is the most valuable operating entity. U.S. Companies can enter platforms that you cannot enter; u.S. Companies can open payment channels that you cannot open; u.S. Companies can sell categories that you cannot sell. Of course, from the perspective of credibility, an independent self-built website that is localized and operated as an american company can be more trusted by customers. In fact, there are constantly member users who want to give me some feedback on the comparison of american companies. For example: in the three amazon stores I run, the effect of localized american companies is far ahead of the stores of chinese companies.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 12:27 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 18 queries .