How how to approach an influencer

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-13 14:20:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I'm not supposed to do that because in fact everyone everyone a lot of people do the same thing as me  it's easy for me to think that I'm so terribly special in this influence marketing but it's absolutely not so and I'm willing to because no one will tell you that Oh no How how to approach an influencer so  so I'm trying to find out at least from these e mails what people don't like what they're allergic to and I already know okay okay so here if a blogger or marketer you know talks about  about. mailing for example right And I send him some e mail and there I talk about politics or religion which is completely unrelated to this because such examples have happened. right That someone wanted to talk about something.  

Personally and here he totally hit some other topic and people also sometimes  if they don't like it and say that it's ok I'm closing this email sometimes you step on your toes so hard that you actually they will make a screen upload it they will not cover the e mail and  what are they allergic to and whatsapp mobile number list I already know okay. okay so here if a blogger or a marketer there you know it's about  about mailing for example right And I send him.

Some e mail and there I talk about politics or religion which is completely unrelated to this because such examples have happened right That someone wanted to talk about something  personally and here he totally hit some other topic and people also sometimes  if they don't like it and say that it's. ok I'm closing this email sometimes you step on your toes so hard that you actually they will make a screen upload it they will not cover the e mail and  what are they allergic to and I already know okay okay so here if a blogger or a marketer there you know it's about  about mailing for example right And I send him some e mail and there.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 17:47 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 19 queries .