Waiting list for external investors

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-9-12 18:25:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Calculate the profit per sale and total of each sale of an investor's products. Calculate the ROI/margin per sale and total of each sale of an investor's products. Show all sales operations on Amazon of an investor. Show an investor's available money and money processing. What the tool does not yet show: Inventory of an investor's products offered for sale on Amazon. Inventory of an inverter's products in our warehouse. Sales of an investor's products outside of Amazon. We will include the three points above in version 2.0.

It's not a big deal you might think but it has already been difficult to achieve the above. It is true that I would have liked to be further away at this point. Waiting list for external investors I want to test the investor tool for quite some time before giving it access to external investors. First, the investment model is too good to offer this privilege outside the close circle (team, family, friends). It is possible that we will spend more than a year continuing with its Phone Number List development before opening it to the public. Luckily we don't have the pressure to make money because money is made.

Several people have already contacted me to be part of the investor group. We have started a waiting list for them. When the time comes we will contact them again. We are not at that point yet. Before taking the step I want to be sure that everything works smoothly. When version 1.0 is finalized, I will still publish some data on the ROI obtained to date with existing investors. In the end the first version does less than we would like. It's almost the same as always when you do software development. We have not yet given access to existing investors. Possibly we will do it starting next week.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:33 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .