Postmen receive letters of thanks for deliveries during the pandemic

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-9-16 18:42:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In times of pandemic, the figure of the postman personifies, even more, the importance of the Post Office for society. On the front line of letter and parcel deliveries across the country, professionals receive daily expressions of recognition for the essential services provided to the population. Through letters and handmade drawings, even children found a way to express affection and gratitude to the postmen.

Little Eduardo Dieter (8), from Florianópolis (SC), wrote that “because of Phone Number List  the coronavirus, people need to stay at home, but your work is very important and that's why it hasn't stopped”. Along with the letter, he also left a box of chocolate for the doorman to hand over to postmen Rafael Felício and Braian de Brito Rodrigues, who make deliveries on his street, in the Itacorubi neighborhood.

In the east zone of São Paulo (SP), girl Gabriella Godinho da Cunha (8) also made a point of writing a letter to postman Renato Leite da Silva, who makes deliveries in the Cangaíba neighborhood, where she lives. “We know the difficult time we are going through and, even so, you have not abandoned us and you always do your service. I want to thank you for putting your life at risk by leaving your home to help us”, says an excerpt of the message.

The dream of having her long-awaited doll, purchased online, was what motivated Cinthia Nunes Cunha (10), from the municipality of Ijaci (MG), to write a letter of thanks to the state-owned company. In the message, addressed “to all postal delivery people”, the girl describes her anxiety about the arrival of the package and her excitement at receiving the gift promised by her father.

Emotion was also the feeling of postman Evaldo dos Santos Barbosa when he received the letter. “I was surprised by Cinthia's spontaneity and, at the same time, I was very pleased with her recognition for the postmen's work, regardless of the difficulties we are facing”, he reports.

It's not just children who feel touched by the work of postmen. In Brasília (DF), lawyer Guisla Alves (45) also found a loving way to show her recognition for the work of postmen. “Since the beginning of the pandemic, I only thought about these professionals who need to be on the streets, exposing themselves to risk, so that we have the privilege of receiving our orders in the comfort of our homes”, she says.

To “sweeten” the day of the postmen who make deliveries to her home in the Parkway neighborhood, she welcomes them with bags of chocolates and sweet, handwritten messages. “It’s a simple gesture, but it can make a difference. I hope that my initiative can also inspire more people to do the same”, says the lawyer.

Recognition space

Those who wish to express their tribute to postmen can also use social media and other Correios service channels. Every day, on the official Correios profiles on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, countless compliments from customers are reposted.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 15:40 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .