It is for readers' reference only

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-2-14 14:00:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Amazon’s free compliance tool helps you quickly eliminate “mines”!》 From compliance information reference to document submission and review, Silky Experience is a super-practical Amazon compliance tool that helps every seller comply with regulations and "sell globally" to achieve steady and long-term success! Disclaimer: The content of the article does not represent the position of this site.

This site does not give any Cayman Islands Email List  guarantee, implication or commitment to the authenticity, completeness and accuracy of its content. . The copyright of the article belongs to the original author. If the content of this article affects your legitimate rights and interests (content, pictures, etc.), please contact this site in time and we will delete it in time. Label:Amazon operations

At this time, sellers need to complete the review as soon as possible as required, otherwise the store may be restricted from selling. Of course, sellers don’t need to worry too much. We provide you with comprehensive KYC clearance guidance to help you quickly complete the KYC review and sell goods smoothly. Click "Collection | Amazon European seller qualification verification (KYC) information update, one photo and one code for detailed explanation!" 》 QWhy after I updated the beneficiary information and logged into the European backend, I did not receive a notification that I could start selling after passing the review, and I was still asked to provide more information for review? AAs mentioned above, after the process is simplified, most sellers can start selling directly on the European site.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 11:37 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 18 queries .