I will start here with myself,

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-2 13:10:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Because you remember, and we can probably say that we used to verify for a very long time whether this person was OK. AJ: Yes, we gave way too many chances. Everyone says to recruit slowly and fire quickly, but in our case we had to recruit slowly and fire slowly. AB: And not slowly, slowly, but very slowly. AJ: Very, very slowly. Yes, acceleration, something like that. Maybe this is the moment to talk about several situations in which we had managers recruited from outside and what went wrong, what went wrong and why?

I will start here with myself, because the first manager we recruited from outside America Cell Phone Number List was a manager recruited by me. And it was the worst possible recruitment for several reasons. First of all, it was a recruitment forced by time pressure. So I just knew that this was the final moment when it had to be done and this person just had to appear. The sooner the better. Every time there is time pressure in recruitment, we know how such situations end. Bad recruitment process – who do you really need on your team?

And the second thing is that instead of trusting the conversation and some in-depth questions, as you say, I trusted the papers. So someone had a good CV and worked in a place that seemed similar to us. It was a matter of the IT industry versus us, certain processes, methods of operation, PDCA and so on. Very similar. And I can honestly tell you that I did this recruitment against my own intuition.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 14:30 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 18 queries .