A sapphire that blooms to create his engagement ring

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 13:58:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When Diego approached me to create his engagement ring, his first instruction was "make it look like a flower." At that moment, I suggested that we look for the ring to evoke a flower, to be inspired by its essence, without being a literal representation in terms of shape, to opt for a design that was timeless and that would remain current forever. His second direction was "to make it something really special, unique and elegant." With that, the dots were finally connected in my head and I had a proposal in mind. After an intense search, we found the perfect stone: a Padparadscha Sapphire, which has a pink-orange hue that varies subtly depending on the light, and which, when combined with yellow gold, evokes the warmth of a flower. The name of this Sapphire comes from Sri Lanka and is inspired by the color of the lotus flower at sunset, and it is a very rare, coveted and special variety. Around this sapphire, we create a crown of diamonds that, in addition to evoking a flower bud, sparkles with every movement of the hand.

They are details that add different perspectives to the ring, a dedication to the person who wears it and will look at it every day. We create a ring that is eternally blooming. Diego was planning to give it to his fiancée during a trip to Italy, so we were on a tight deadline. The making was a meticulous process and the ring WhatsApp Number List was finally ready before its journey. That's when I had to let go and allow things to happen, despite the curiosity and anxiety of knowing what his delivery would be like. Upon his return, I learned the other half of the story. Florencia, the bride and proud owner of the ring, visited the workshop to adjust the size. There we share details: my perspective on the design and creation, and yours on the delivery and meaning behind the jewelry. At that moment I understood the reason for the flower concept (for Florence, in case there was any doubt.

Furthermore, I discovered that Diego had planned to deliver it in the city of Florence, although anxiety overcame him and he delivered it on the second day of the trip. Florencia was delighted: "I really appreciate all the detail and care that was put into the creation of the ring, it is truly incredible. I was shocked. I never get tired of looking at how the stone shines in different spaces." I knew she loved it, and that's the best thing you can hear, the circle comes full circle. PADPARADSCHA SAPPHIRE: CURIOSITIES ABOUT THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND STONE. Sapphires in general are mostly known for their blue color variety. But in reality this gemstone is found in a wide variety of shades. The name Padparadscha comes from Sinhalese and means "lotus flower". This name is due to the pink petals of the lotus flower that change color from bud to full bloom. Most Padparadscha Sapphires are found in Sri Lanka, the home of the Sinhalese people, although they are also mined in Madagascar and Tanzania.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:27 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .