How to use the Google Ads library to find your competitors ads To

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-3-13 13:51:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Google ads library  refined google ad transparency search example Find more ways to get ahead of your competition with our free Google Ads Grader Filter Google Ads library results There are four filters you can use in the Google Ads library to help you find what youre looking for date range geography format and all topics political ads. I recommend using the date range filter to look at the last days rather than Any time when looking for ad inspiration. The exception would be if you have a specific reason you want to look back further in time. Perhaps youd like to get inspiration for your Valentines Day ads by looking at ads that ran during last Valentines Day. Next there is a country filter.

By default the Google Ads Transparency Center will filter results to those ads that ran in your country so be sure to adjust this if needed. For example Im in Canada and I often want to see what USbased advertisers are doing. The third filter lets Email Data you search by ad format image text or video. I find this feature to be a bit buggy so I recommend keeping it on the default which is all formats. The final filter all topics political ads works similarly to the Meta Ads library. Youre probably going to want to keep that one on all topics unless youre managing some kind of political or causebased campaign.

Demonstrate how you can use the Google Ads library to find your competitors and learn from their wins or mistakes lets use the luxury athleisure company Lululemon as an example. google ads library  example of searching lululemon in google ads transparency center Youll notice that if I type in Lululemon a whole bunch of verified advertisers and domains show up. This reflects how the business verified itself with Google. Im interested in ads for the US market so Im going to select the Lululemon.com domain. I could have also used trial and error to determine that the Canadabased Lululemon Athletica Canada Inc. manages the US arm of the business. google ads library  see all ads screenshot Initially only a few ads show up when you select an advertiser and already we can learn a lot about this Google Ads account.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:45 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .