She taught writing at her alma mater

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-4-13 15:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Using this method I draft blog posts brainstorm topic ideas, and more. So if you don't need to access research or other material on your computer, keep multitasking and say your post while exercising, cleaning the office, or making lunch. It's nice to be a dictator! Now that you know how to become a faster, more efficient blogger, what are you waiting for? Get busy blogging! How useful is this article? Click on a star to rate it. #BlogMonth Stephanie Conner Stephanie Conner Stephanie Conner is an award-winning writer and editor who helps organizations create easy-to-read content. Arizona State University Walter   So here are eight ways to more effectively generate the content that matters most Batch your efforts. No matter how many roles you hold in your business, productivity is essential Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication.

When she not chasing after or wiping food for her soon to be toddler son, she enjoys yoga, cooking, and wine (not necessarily in that order). Find her on or . More Articles by Stephanie Tell Us What You Think Take a Blog mobile number list Survey We love taking your calls. Guides Sign Up for News & Special Offers Email Address About About Us Newsroom Investor Relations Careers Corporate Responsibility Trust Center Legal Help Center Help Center Community : Micro Business Data Blog Contact Us Report Abuse Resources Finally, you have a blog! You already know this is the right choice for your marketing efforts. Now, you resolve to post at least once a week but hopefully twice or even thrice a week. Long live Then reality sets in what did I do Because now you need to you know blog.

As a small business owner you don't have much spare time left. But knowing that maintaining your blog and keeping it fresh is critical to attracting readers (and potential customers), you can't just ignore it. Believe me, I've been there Heck, I've been there. Along the way, I've learned a few ways to save minutes or even hours while blogging, and I'd love to share them with you. So here are eight ways to more effectively generate the content that matters most: Batch your efforts. No matter how many roles you hold in your business, productivity is essential. One thing I've found helpful is batching my work. So instead of coming up with an idea,  Believe me, I've been there Heck, I've been there. Along the way, I've learned a few ways to save minutes or even hours while blogging, and I'd love to share them with you. writing an article, editing it and publishing it brainstorm ideas a few at a time.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 19:49 , Processed in 0.046875 second(s), 18 queries .