Basic rules for working with Google AdSense

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2023-6-11 13:35:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The desire to quickly collect the latest marketing trends, so that you stay ahead of the competition. Fast, faster, because instead of watching your favorite series you have to post a Social Media series. A series that has cohesion and that feels like a comfortable first acquaintance and is worth repeating, so that the readers of your Social Media postings will continue to follow you with pleasure. Have you ever been really quiet for a long time? A few years ago I decided to go on a mindfulness retreat. Because hey , travel and mindfulness, clearing your head is perhaps an even better word ;-), that is of course completely up the street of a travel marketeer. How confronting this was. Not being able to talk about the whirlwind of marketing thoughts going through my head. In order not to discuss all the to do's that had to be poured into an effective campaign for customers.

In concrete – of course! And above all, it was Australia Phone Number List uncomfortable to be quiet with strangers in the same room. Slow minutes slip by. The moment I relaxed and became clear came when I thought about the Social Media calendar that my colleagues and I had carefully put together. Suddenly time flew by. Of course, there were still questions and challenges. But Suddenly the silence turned out to be the most beautiful thing I had ever heard. After all, the Social Media calendar did its job and I didn't have to worry about inspiration.

The content of the postings was put in a clear spreadsheet and coordinated with the customer, so that we were not faced with any surprises. For example, you know that fixed topics return every year, such as the end of the summer holidays, the start of the autumn holidays; the so-called mapped moments. You can also use mounting moments, manifest and micro moments. But first let's take a step back and list the to do's and don't do postings via Social Media. Ultimately, it's about Hitting the right chord at the right time with the customers to whom you 'talk'. Earlier, RED colleague Corné also wrote an interesting article about Facebook Postings and effectiveness.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 20:28 , Processed in 0.031250 second(s), 18 queries .